Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Too Much Noise

So, what do you want to do? I don't know what do you want to do? I don't know wha....


    I have this debate way too much.  I have it almost every night with Julie, as we are both easy-going and like most movies.  I also have this debate with myself as well.  Do I want to play xbox?  Do I want to watch Netflix?  Do I want to watch Top Gear, again?  Do I want to watch someone play a game I don't own on Youtube?  Do I want to read?  Do I want to waste time on reddit?  Do I want to take a nap.  Do I want to eat a block of cheese in my underwear?  The answer is yes.  Yes I do.  I want to do them all equally the same.  I like too many things.  I want to do them all.  I want to do ALL THE THINGS!!!

I need more Hate in my life.

    Others say, I need more Love, Jesus, Patience, Food in their life.  I NEED more Hate.  I need to embrace the dark side of the force. Not really that far.  But I need to not like as many things.  I know people that have like 2 things.  And can't understand why anyone would want to do anything other than their 2 things.  I know people that just Read and Cook.  They do not watch tv, some don't even have one.  And somehow they are not crazy, maybe.  I don't know how these people do it.  I like to Read, and Cook.  But there is more to life than just Reading and Cooking.  Life would be simpler, I think.  When you sit down and just want to chill, you have one option, read.  Do you want to play a video game? Whats a video game?  Wanna watch Lord of the Rings, ALL of them?  Lord of the who?  
    
Squirrel!!!!

    What were we talking about?  Maybe it is my ADD.  I have tried to just do one thing for a long period of time.  I went crazy.  I could not do it.  I need variety.  I loathe routine.  If I feel I am starting to do something on auto-pilot, I have to change it.

    It could also be along with my ADD, I am facinated by the world around me.  The internet has allowed to to learn and visit other lands.  Meet new and weird people.  I am amazed at technology, and how closer and smaller, and bigger it makes our world at the same time.  I confuses me that some people can just be content in experince one part or corner of what is out there to discover and feel.  Good thing the internet was just in diapers when I was in grade school.  I would have never gotten anything done.  Screw you teacher, I'm a gonna press random on wikipedia for 3 hours, and learn more in those 3 hours than in this whole term in your class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment